Showing all 19 results
Annual Magazine 2023, Building, Building, Building Campaign 2023, BUILDING MATERIAL, LADDERS & TROLLEY'S, Stay on with BRIGHTS
1.74m Closed3.4m ExtendedHeight in A-frame position: 1.58mDouble stabilising bar for vertical stabilityClick-lock hinge systemHeavy-duty rated: 150kg2 Year warrantyAdd to cart
Maximum weight capacity: 150kgCan be used in 5 different positions: (1) Straight lean to ladder: 2.27m, (2) A-frame ladder: 2.15m, (3) 2pc Push-up extension ladder: 3.67m, (4) 3pc Push-up extension ladder: 5.07m and (5) A-frame with third piece: 3.48m2 Year warrantyAdd to cart
Can be used in many different heights from 0.89m closed to 3.8m extendedCompact to carry and load in a car boot or backseatProduct weighs only 11kg making it easily transportable Maximum weight capacity: 150kg2 Year warrantyAdd to cart
9+9 step A frame telescopic ladderRead more
- New Telescopic A frame aluminium Step ladder, 2x9 steps
- Fully Adjustable telescopic legs
- This A frame can stand on its own ,BE used on a staircase or uneven levels
- Most versatile Telescopic ladder in the range
- Can be used in many different heights 1.05 to 5.6m straight ladder
- In AFRAME position it can get to 2.8m VERY Popular with DIY, Contractors ,Elec Installers and Inspectors.
- Extremely compact to carry and load in a car boot or back seat
- Light Weight Heavy Duty European design.
- Anti-slip Steps
- Slip-resistant Feet
- Built to European Norm (EN131) quality standards
- Certified in accordance with most rigorous German Safety (GS) requirements.
- Guarantee for 2 years.
- Material Aluminium
- Load rating 150kg
- First step height 140mm
- Space between steps 280mm
- Height when open 5600 mm (in use)
- Height when folded 1050 mm (closed)