Showing 1–28 of 39 results
All standard coloursExtremely durableWeather resistantFor cementitious and galvanised roofsUV resistantOvercoatable within 1 hourCan also be used on prepared cladding, galvanised gutters and down pipesLowers interior temperatures by up to 8ºC12 Year guaranteeSelect options
Provides good adhesion to most types of primersHigh hiding powerMay be over-coated by a variety of alkyd and emulsion-based topcoat systemsUsed as a general-purpose undercoat on previously painted or suitably primed plaster, wood, metal, etc.5 Year guaranteeAdd to cart
R319.95 – R2,549.00
Is a low odour premium quality plush matt wall coating that is highly washable and stain resistant.Intended UsesFor use on interior surfaces only.For application to suitably primed cement plaster walls, fibre-board, ceiling board, gypsum plaster, metal, wood, unglazed brick and hardboard.Ideal for bedrooms, passages, offices and public buildings where a hard wearing plush matt finish is required. Features & BenefitsHero Ingredient: Unique triple bead technology which diffuses more light thereby hiding imperfections and forming a protective barrier, which maintains an absolute matt finish over time, even with regular wipingTriple action bead technology: 1. Plush matt finish. 2. Hides plaster imperfections and wayward brush marks. 3. Washable and stain resistant. Does not burnish when washed with a soft cloth.Low odourHard wearing finish.Quick drying - 2 coats can be applied in one day.No added lead15 Year Quality Guarantee.Select options
R164.95 – R259.95
A premium quality range of fast drying, single pack polyvinyl butyral pre-treatment primers. Pre-treatment primer for mild steel and galvanized iron prior to applying the full paint system. Ideal for use on vehicle chassis and underbody components, engine parts, metal fireplaces. Can be used as a weld-through primer at lower DFT’s. Fast-drying. Good adhesion and flexibility. Provides limited corrosion protection. Resistant to oil spills and splashes.Select options
R299.95 – R719.95
- DAMPSEAL: Is a single pack water barrier coating to treat the effects of rising and penetrating damp. Intended use
- For use on vertical walls in bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, basements, cellars, etc. where damp problems occur.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- For use on well prepared new and old bare cement plaster, concrete, brickwork, fibre-cement, etc. in sound condition.
- NOT suitable for gypsum plaster and other soft surfaces or previously painted surfaces. Features & Benefits
- The film has excellent adhesion to both wet and dry substrates.
- DAMPSEAL reacts with moisture in the substrate forming an impenetrable barrier through which the movement of water and dissolved salts is not possible.
- It preserves the integrity of the substrate by preventing the loss of soluble salts
- DAMPSEAL effectively seals the surface and protects subsequent paint films against the effects of rising and penetrating damp.
- Protects against paint peeling, efflorescence, mould, etc. on the affected surface.
R359.95 – R999.00
A water-based primer that contains no lead, chromate or other toxic ingredients. • It may be over coated with a wide range of topcoats. Health and Safety Keep out of reach of children. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes – In case of contact, rinse eyes immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist. Harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for complete information. Storage Store away from direct sun, heat and severe coldSelect options
• A Solvent based primer for masonry and gypsum surfaces. • As a primer coat on alkaline substrates such as interior and exterior cement plaster and concrete. • As a binding and sealing coat on soft and brittle cement plaster, porous paper-face board, brickwork, soft board and gypsum plaster • Provides good adhesion • Can be used with solvent-based and water-based top coatsAdd to cart
R349.95 – R1,299.00
Product Description:Select options
- A single pack, alkali resistant enamel.
- Intended Use
- For interior and exterior use
- Ideal for use on cured concrete and cement floors, window sills, etc. Features & Benefits
- Dries to a tough mar-resistant finish.
- Can be polished with a good quality clear wax finish to the painted surface after the STOEP ENAMEL has dried thoroughly.