The Rewards Cards are part of a loyalty programme designed to reward you as a BRIGHTS customer.
In addition to receiving instant discounts on selected items paid for in cash,
you will also accumulate points every time you swipe your card.
Want to enjoy the benefits? Apply for your free Rewards Card below.
- Cards can be collected within 48 hours of application.
- The card is issued to all customers at the entry discount level with a point target.
- Once you have reached your point target, the discount level increases.
- Discounts are only applicable to cash, cheque, credit card and American Express transactions. Buy-Aid, Diners Club and RCS transactions only accumulate points. Note that some stores do not accept these cards.
- Note: Certain items in-store, are not applicable to discounts but all purchases accumulate points.
- For every R10.00 you purchase, your card accumulates 1 point.
- Your card must be presented to the cashier before making your purchase so that the points can be accumulated.
- Your target and current points are printed at the bottom of your till docket.
- When you have accumulated 2500 points or more on your BRIGHTS Card, you can cash in your points. Your discount level will not be affected. Cash-in forms are available at the reception desk.
- Positive identification will be required.
- Lost or damaged cards are re-issued at a replacement cost or cash-in point value. Positive identification is required at all times.
- The BRIGHTS Card 1st issue is free. Multiple cards are issued at the replacement cost or cash-in point value.
- The BRIGHTS Card remains the property of BRIGHTS Hardware (Pty) Ltd. who reserves the right to issue and withdraw the card at any time.