POWER TOOL PRICE-BEAT PROMOTION
Until 31 March 2017, BRIGHTS Hardware promises to beat any power tool price found cheaper at one of our competitors.
To take advantage of this amazing promotion, simply bring the competing retailer’s product pamphlet/booklet into one of our stores. If the advertised product matches the one on our shelves, we’ll beat the price – no questions asked.
As always, certain terms and conditions do apply, which you can read through at the end of this post.
But wait, there’s more…
If you’re a BRIGHTS Cash Discount cardholder, you’ll even earn points on the purchase, which can eventually be exchanged for a BRIGHTS Voucher. Not yet a cardholder? Follow our simple online process to apply now.
Terms and Conditions
1. This price-beat is only applicable to power tools currently in our stock.
2. This offer expires on/at close of business on 31 March 2017.
3. The competitor must be a legitimate South African retailer, and the price-beat must be cash and carry.
4. The price-beat only applies to products sold in South Africa. Goods available from a foreign country will not be considered.
5. The items up for comparison must be the identical item, brand, barcode, volume/weight and must be in stock.
6. The warranty/guarantee period must be identical to that of the competitor product.
7. The retailer, deemed to be a competitor, needs to be a valid VAT registered retailer trading from physical stores. The price beat does not include online stores.
8. We will not beat the price of second hand products, nor damaged, shop soiled or grey products.
9. The competitor in question must be recognised as a current customer by our suppliers, and as a reseller of the power tool(s) in question.
10. We will not beat prices on power tools that are advertised for one day or less, or when a retailer has a closing down sale.
11. We will not beat a competitor’s power tool price that was advertised incorrectly.
12. The amount with which we beat a competitor’s power tool price will be decided in store at the time of purchase, at the discretion of the store manager.
13. Physical proof of the original, complete competitor advertisement, with valid dates, must be presented in store at the time of purchase. In-store photographs do not qualify and the deal must be valid at the time of the purchase.
14. We limit sales to one product per person only (or as decided by the store manager at his/her own discretion).
15. No back and forth price bargaining between retailers/competitor will be entered into.
16. This promotion can be ended earlier without notification, at our discretion.