Showing 1–12 of 409 results
R164.95 – R519.95
- Adhesive for the cold bonding of roofing membranes (malthoids) to substrates and to themselves.
- Can be used to rejuvenate sound old roofing felt.
- Obviates use of hot bitumen.
- Easy to apply cold liquid.
- Filled for optimum coverage.
- Asbestos free.
R199.95 – R1,049.00
- A bitumen solution suitable for sealing and priming of all porous and nonporous surfaces prior to treatment with
- Cold applied, filled bituminous compounds.
- Hot or cold applied bituminous sealants.
- Torch-on membranes.
- Versatile bituminous primer for porous or nonporous surfaces.
- Used on concrete or metal.
- Economical and Easy to apply.
R149.95 – R459.95
- bitu.®seal plastic is a heavy duty mastic sealer and repair compound. bitu.®seal plastic may be used to seal most roofing defects: sheeting laps, valleys, gutters, down-pipes, enlarged screw holes, to repair roof cracks, flashings, cracked tiles and patch repairs to tanks
- Economical waterproofing compound
- Easy to apply
- May be over-coated
Add to cart
- Anchorage on any supporting material, especially hollow materials.
- For structural anchoring from medium to heavy loads.
- On brick, masonry and concrete.
- On marble, natural stone and wood.
- Suitable for fixing screw sleeves, threaded concrete rods, anchoring hollow panels, railings, shutters, façade cladding, reinforcement bars, screw sleeves, etc.
- In solid and hollow masonry, concrete and bricks.
Add to cart
- Single-component liquid can be easily gauged as required.
- Improves cohesion and workability.
- Improves mortars to provide waterproof repairs, renders and toppings that are highly resistant to freeze/ thaw cycling.
- Improves tensile and flexural properties allowing thin applications.
- Excellent bond to concrete, masonry, stonework, plaster and blockboard.
- Contains no chlorides.
- Can be applied to damp substrates.
Add to cart
- May be used in structural situations.
- Excellent bond to damp or dry surfaces.
- High ultimate tensile strengths. If only a small quantity of material is required, pre-stir contents of each can using separate clean paddles. Remove
- High ultimate lap sheer strengths.
- Bonds to rock.
- Bonding fresh (plastic) concrete to existing concrete, plaster to brickwork. Can be used to provide a damp-proof barrier within the concrete matrix.
- If applied onto reinforcing steel epidermix 344 will cause no loss of concrete/steel bond strength