Showing 1–12 of 222 results
- A bitumen solution suitable for sealing and priming of all porous and nonporous surfaces prior to treatment with
- Cold applied, filled bituminous compounds.
- Hot or cold applied bituminous sealants.
- Torch-on membranes.
- Versatile bituminous primer for porous or nonporous surfaces.
- Used on concrete or metal.
- Economical and Easy to apply.
- bitu.®seal plastic is a heavy duty mastic sealer and repair compound. bitu.®seal plastic may be used to seal most roofing defects: sheeting laps, valleys, gutters, down-pipes, enlarged screw holes, to repair roof cracks, flashings, cracked tiles and patch repairs to tanks
- Economical waterproofing compound
- Easy to apply
- May be over-coated
Add to cart
- Anchorage on any supporting material, especially hollow materials.
- For structural anchoring from medium to heavy loads.
- On brick, masonry and concrete.
- On marble, natural stone and wood.
- Suitable for fixing screw sleeves, threaded concrete rods, anchoring hollow panels, railings, shutters, façade cladding, reinforcement bars, screw sleeves, etc.
- In solid and hollow masonry, concrete and bricks.
Add to cart
- Protection and repair of balconies, terraces and haunching concrete structures and bridges.
- Waterproofing of new and old buildings (internal and external).
- Waterproofing of showers, tanks, containers and water reservoirs.
- Can be painted and covered with tiles.
Add to cart
- May be used in structural situations.
- Excellent bond to damp or dry surfaces.
- High ultimate tensile strengths. If only a small quantity of material is required, pre-stir contents of each can using separate clean paddles. Remove
- High ultimate lap sheer strengths.
- Bonds to rock.
- Bonding fresh (plastic) concrete to existing concrete, plaster to brickwork. Can be used to provide a damp-proof barrier within the concrete matrix.
- If applied onto reinforcing steel epidermix 344 will cause no loss of concrete/steel bond strength
- For waterproofing all types of stable flashings.
- For waterproofing parapet walls.
- Sealing of joints, laps and roofing screws on corrugated roofs and gutters
- hydroproof is an all-in-one system.
- There is no need for separate primers on porous surfaces.
- hydroproof has excellent weathering properties, adhesion and is tough, flexible and non-toxic.
- hydroproof comes in a wide range of colours.