Showing 1–12 of 208 results
Add to cart
- Protection and repair of balconies, terraces and haunching concrete structures and bridges.
- Waterproofing of new and old buildings (internal and external).
- Waterproofing of showers, tanks, containers and water reservoirs.
- Can be painted and covered with tiles.
Add to cart
- May be used in structural situations.
- Excellent bond to damp or dry surfaces.
- High ultimate tensile strengths. If only a small quantity of material is required, pre-stir contents of each can using separate clean paddles. Remove
- High ultimate lap sheer strengths.
- Bonds to rock.
- Bonding fresh (plastic) concrete to existing concrete, plaster to brickwork. Can be used to provide a damp-proof barrier within the concrete matrix.
- If applied onto reinforcing steel epidermix 344 will cause no loss of concrete/steel bond strength
- water-based concrete sealer and primer that is moisture insensitive (tolerant) and dries clear.
- has a tracing effect that helps to see the treated areas and to optimise the application rate. The white aspect totally disappears when dry.
- improves surface toughness, abrasion and wear resistance (ISO 11-998 and ASTM D24-56).
- does not modify the aspect and the colour of the substrate on which it is applied. It is non-yellowing over time