ALPEN DRILL BIT KERAMO EXTREME
R389.95 – R589.95
The perfect solution for the hardest porcelain/gres tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9 and glass.
Universal application due to the use in all standard drills.
The patented centering tip allows precise placement and exact holes without breakage.
No cooling is required, allowing for easier handling.
The white color ring denotes the ideal drilling depth.
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
For hardest porcelain tiles up to Mohs/Ritz hardness 9, Ideal for dry drilling, Highly accurate centering, Max. 200 rpm, No cooling required, Drill dowel in masonry, Secure dowel hold and max safety, Drill holes in Porcelain tiles with Keramo EXTREME
5MM, 6MM, 8MM, 10MM