DEWALT TABLE SAW 254MM 2000W DE7492
R14,999.00Pay over 3 equal zero-interest instalments Learn more
26.5 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision
The Fence system provides 825 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet, or frozen woods
Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts
Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
Powerful 2000 Watt motor for high performance in all applications
Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
Riving knife thickness: 2.3 mm
Depth of cut at 90°: 77 mm
Depth of cut at 45°: 55 mm
Bevel angle: 45° – 90°
Maximum bevel angle: 45° – 90°
Mitre angle: 30° – 90°
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
Cut wood, board, and timber like a pro with the DEWALT DWE7492 Industrial Tablesaw 250mm 2000W.
|Dimensions||85 x 74 x 38cm|