FERM BENCH GRINDER 150MM 250W
This BGM1020 grinder is provided with a coarse and fine grinding disk. The coarse grinding disk (on the left) is suitable for the most common steel grinding jobs in combination with chisels, paint scrapers, metal deburring, materials in the form of tubes and strips, etc. The fine grinding disk (on the right) is most suitable for grinding finer materials such as knives and scissors.
In addition to that, this stone has the same possibility as the stone on the left, with the advantage that it is a wider and finer stone, which makes fine grinding possible.
Dustproof switch for extra long life span
P36 & P80 grinding stones for fine and medium grinding
Spark arresters for safe working
Work rests for comfortable working
Mountable to your workbench
INPUT POWER: 250W
NO LOAD SPEED: 2950 rpm
GRINDING STONE SIZE  :150 x 20 mm
GRINDING STONE SIZE  :150 x 40 mm
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
|Dimensions||30 x 21 x 21cm|