GARDENA HEDGE CLIPPER NATURE CUT 230MM
Non-stick-coated cutting blades that reduce friction.
FSC® Certified wooden handles that provide a comfortable grip.
The working angle is 20°.
Stop buffers ensure good support between the handles.
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
NatureCut Hedge Clippers are suitable for cutting large surfaces quickly and efficiently. A working angle of 20° allows safe cutting and provides protection of the hands. Robust steel blades are non-stick coated preventing offcut clippings from sticking to the blades.
Wavey cutting blades for cutting larger surfaces.
Reduced friction resulting in higher cutting performance.
ErgoTec technology designed wooden handles that offer a firm and secure grip:
European beechwood FSC®.
ErgoTec handles with a comfort grip.
Excellent cushioning reduces fatigue and limits excessive stress on wrists and arms.
Modern design, excellent cutting power, ergonomic shape, and lightweight.
|Dimensions||18 x 9 x 60cm|