MIDEA INSTACHEF PRESSURE COOKER 6L 1000W
- Large LED screen display
- Multifunctional cooker
- 14 Pre-set menus,Fry,Stew,Meat,Fish,Rice,Bread,Pasta,Vegetables,Yogurt,Desserts,Bake,Cake,Steam,Slow Cook
- 24 Hour pre-set timer
- 1 Year warranty
Only 6 left in stock
Stock is low. Please request a quote if you require more units.
- Additional Information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
|Dimensions||35 x 35 x 36 cm|
Cancellations and Returns
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions.
Email to a friend
an extremely tough premium quality protective and decorative finish for interior walls and trim work. Intended Uses • Used as a decorative and protective finish on interior primed masonry surfaces. • It can also be used directly onto interior surfaces such as hard and soft woods, melamine, mild steel, galvanised steel, aluminium and PVC. • Ideal for furniture, doors, skirtings and wall surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms. Features & Benefits • Hero Ingredient: Polytough, unique polyurethane enamel that cross-links to form a resilient protective barrier that makes VELVAGLO heat, steam, chip and stain resistant. • Dries to an attractive semi-gloss satin sheen finish which is completely washable, tough and mar resistant. • Unique gel formulation - does not drip during brush application and allows higher than normal build per coat. • High opacity. • Built in primer allows direct to surface application on correctly prepared selected interior surfaces. • No undercoat necessary for masonry surfaces after priming. • No added lead. • 12 Year Quality Guarantee. (Interior application, refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.com) . Product Information Appearance Colours Tint Bases Generic type Volume Solids Recommended DFT Recommended WFT Theoretical spreading rate Practical spreading rate TVOC Satin sheen White (VLO 1) and standard colours as per colour card. Also available in a wide range of INSPIRED COLOUR tints. Pastel Tint Base (TVG 1000), Deep Tint Base (TVG 2000) and Transparent Tint Base (TVG 3010) Polyurethane alkyd 45% 25 – 40 μm 56 – 89 μm 12.9 m²/L @ 35 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used. White: 435 g/L, Pastel & Transparent bases: 409 g/L, Deep base: 421 g/L Application Details Mixing Ready for use by brush or roller. Stirring is not recommended since it will break down the gel structure. If stirred, allow to stand for 8 hours for gel to recover. Method Brush, mohair roller or spray. Thinning Ready for use for brush and mohair roller application. For spray application thin approximately 10 parts VELVAGLO to 1 part SPRAYING THINNER (TH 3) or MINERAL TURPENTINE (AZH 1) by volume. NOTE: Thinning will destroy the non drip properties. Cleaning Drying time MINERAL TURPENTINE (AZH 1) or POLYCELL BRUSH CLEANER (502205). Touch dry: 4 h @ 23 °C Over coating: 16 h @ 23 °CR219.95–R589.95 Select options
• Most Secure transmitter in Africa , • Fully compatible with E.T. rolling code receivers and ET Products • Can be used to automate: Magnetic , Garage and gate motors,alarms Pool pumps • ET-Blue Mix Rolling Code 433.92MHz • ICASA ApprovedR149.95 Add to cart
• Most Secure transmitter in Africa , • Fully compatible with E.T. rolling code receivers and ET Products • Can be used to automate: Magnetic , Garage and gate motors,alarms Pool pumps • ET-Blue Mix Rolling Code 433.92MHz • ICASA ApprovedR179.95 Add to cart
Product Uses: • For various roof types and exterior trims. • Create cooler interiors and save costs.Advantages: • Uses Solar Reflective Technology to reflect at least 30% of solar heat. • Reduces roof surface temperature and extends lifespan of the roof. • Saves energy costs by decreasing air-conditioning needs and results in increased comfort for building occupants. • Reduces CO2 emissions and has minimal impact in winter. • Pure acrylic – all-weather protection. • Colourfast – long lasting colour. • Shrugs off dirt. • Mould and fungus resistant. • Excellent obliteration. • Dries quickly – same day application. • Excellent adhesion and durability to withstand varying temperatures.R959.95–R1,049.00 Select options
Answer your door from anywhere on your phone • Built-in motion sensor can record or take a snapshot of any movement onto a microSD card (not supplied) • On pressing the call button, the WI-BELL will send live audio and video via Wi-Fi Internet to any smartphone via a mobile app • 720p Wide-angle camera • Rain and dust proof • 1 Year warrantyR2,499.00 Add to cart
R139.95–R899.95 Select options
- superior water based quality acrylic emulsion paint. Intended Uses
- Suitable for application to new primed cement plaster, concrete, porous brickwork and various types of building boards. May also be applied to suitably primed wood, metals, fibre-cement and gypsum plaster.
- For interior and exterior use Features & Benefit
- Ceramic technology with enhanced durability.
- Smooth matt finish
- High whiteness and hiding.
- Very good scrubbability.
- Excellent spreadability with easy application by brush or roller.
- Low TVOC and lead free.
- 7 Year Quality Guarantee (Refer to T & C’s at www.plascon.com). Product Information Appearance Colours Tint Bases Generic type Volume Solids Viscosity at 23 °C Recommended DFT Recommended WFT Theoretical spreading rate Practical spreading rate TVOC Smooth matt White (EPL 30) and a wide range of INSPIRED COLOUR tints Pastel (TAP 1010), Deep (TAP 2000), Transparent (TAP 3010) and Yellow (TAP 5010) Modified acrylic emulsion 33 – 35%. 90 KU (approx.) 25 – 35 μm. 74 – 103 μm 11.3 m²/L @ 30 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the pprofile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used. <16 g/L for White Pastel, Deep and Transparent bases (tinted). Application Details Mixing Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle until homogeneous and stir periodically during use. Method Brush, roller or airless spray. Thinning Not recommended Cleaning Drying time Water Touch dry: 30 min @ 23 °C Over coating: 1 h @ 23 °C
• Most Secure transmitter in Africa , • Fully compatible with E.T. rolling code receivers and ET Products • Can be used to automate: Magnetic , Garage and gate motors,alarms Pool pumps • ET-Blue Mix Rolling Code 433.92MHz • ICASA ApprovedR199.95 Add to cart