R129.95 – R749.95
an extremely tough premium quality protective and decorative finish for interior walls and trim work.
• Used as a decorative and protective finish on interior primed masonry surfaces.
• It can also be used directly onto interior surfaces such as hard and soft woods, melamine, mild steel, galvanised steel, aluminium and PVC.
• Ideal for furniture, doors, skirtings and wall surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms.
Features & Benefits
• Hero Ingredient: Polytough, unique polyurethane enamel that cross-links to form a resilient protective barrier that makes VELVAGLO heat, steam, chip and stain resistant.
• Dries to an attractive semi-gloss satin sheen finish which is completely washable, tough and mar resistant.
• Unique gel formulation – does not drip during brush application and allows higher than normal build per coat.
• High opacity.
• Built in primer allows direct to surface application on correctly prepared selected interior surfaces.
• No undercoat necessary for masonry surfaces after priming.
• No added lead.
• 12 Year Quality Guarantee. (Interior application, refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.com) .
Theoretical spreading rate
Practical spreading rate
White (VLO 1) and standard colours as per colour card.
Also available in a wide range of INSPIRED COLOUR tints.
Pastel Tint Base (TVG 1000), Deep Tint Base (TVG 2000) and
Transparent Tint Base (TVG 3010)
25 – 40 μm
56 – 89 μm
12.9 m²/L @ 35 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only.
The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used.
White: 435 g/L, Pastel & Transparent bases: 409 g/L, Deep base: 421 g/L
Ready for use by brush or roller. Stirring is not recommended since it will break down the gel structure. If stirred, allow to stand for 8 hours for gel to recover.
Brush, mohair roller or spray.
Ready for use for brush and mohair roller application.
For spray application thin approximately 10 parts VELVAGLO to
1 part SPRAYING THINNER (TH 3) or MINERAL TURPENTINE (AZH 1) by volume. NOTE: Thinning will destroy the non drip properties.
MINERAL TURPENTINE (AZH 1) or POLYCELL BRUSH CLEANER (502205).
Touch dry: 4 h @ 23 °C
Over coating: 16 h @ 23 °C
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
|Dimensions||19 x 19 x 24cm|
500m, 1L, 5L
Black, heritage green, vanila, white, water based white
Cancellations and Returns
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions.