Ryobi Inverter Welder 120A Handyline
R999.00Pay over 3 equal zero-interest instalments Learn more
Current adjustment range: 20 – 120A
Rated duty cycle: 40%
No-load voltage: 60V
Electrode diameter: 1.6 – 3.2mm
Robust, powerful, lightweight & easy to use
The IGBT multi-process inverter technology provides a stable arc & reliable performance
Suitable for general DIY use
1 x 2m Electrode holder
1 x 1.5m Earth clamp
1 x Welding mask
1 x Chipping hammer/Wire brush
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
The Ryobi HIW-120 Inverter Welder is highly durable, portable, and compact.
|Dimensions||37 x 16 x 27cm|