WIN with BRIGHTS’ Sealants!
It’s 1 June and Lockdown Level 3 has begun! We think it’s time we take a breath (behind our masks) and have a little fun.
Stand a chance to WIN 1 of 3 R1000 product hampers
How to enter:
- Buy BRIGHTS Silicone Sealant or Acrylic
- Write your name and cell phone number on the back of your receipt
- Drop it in the box that will be available at the exit of your nearest BRIGHTS store.
With winter approaching, now is a great time to buy sealant! BRIGHTS Silicone has some great product benefits:
- Can apply on vertical surfaces
- Heat resistance up to +150°C
- Flexible at temperatures as low as -50°C
- Mould resistant – suitable for use in damp areas e.g. showers, bathrooms
- Versatile – adheres to a wide variety of substrates
- Waterproof – suitable for external applications
- Excellent UV resistance and abrasion resistance – long lasting durable bond
- Unaffected by alcohols, dilute acids and alkalis, soap and household detergents
- Excellent colour fastness; clear grades are non-yellowing
- Moisture curing system; cure rate is unaffected by low ambient temperatures
BRIGHTS Silicone Sealant is ideal for sealing, bonding and mending in cars, boats, caravans, and houses, e.g. sealing around bathroom and kitchen fittings, baths, showers, sinks, toilets, oven door windows, window frames, boards, signs, insulating appliances, fixing leaking plumbing, etc.
Need to fill a crack or two? BRIGHTS Acrylic has some great features:
- Over paintable in one hour – ideal for quick repairs
- Flexible – crack resistant
- Good adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Provides a smooth finish – no need for sanding
- Non slump – can be applied to vertical surfaces
- Gap-filling – ideal for filling cracks
- Water based, low odour and non-toxic – safe to use
- Resistant to UV radiation and moisture – long life durability, suitable for exterior applications
- Cured caulk resists rust & mildew
- Flexible crack filler
- Embedding cornices
- Sealing between door / window frames and walls
- Holding down roof sheets
BRIGHTS contractors Acrylic exhibits good primerless adhesion to concrete, plaster, brick, stone, masonry, glass, aluminium, glazed tiles, metals, painted surfaces, coated or uncoated wood and some plastics.
Enter now with these great products, available at your nearest BRIGHTS.
Click here to read the competition Terms and Conditions