Showing 1–12 of 133 results
Consists of: 300mm pipe wrench • 250mm shifter • 200mm half round rasp file • 1.8kg Club hammer • Pipe cutter • Basin spanner • 5m Tape measure • 0.70mm Builder’s line • 250mm Waterpump pliers • PH3 x 150mm screwdriver • PH2 x 250mm screwdriver • SL6 x 250mm screwdriver • SL8 x 300mm screwdriver • Bolster 55mm x 300mm x 16mm • Hacksaw 300mm • 5 Tray metal cantilever toolbox • TOOS1578 • 1 Year warrantyAdd to cart
R399.95Add to cart
- The PHG 500-2 hot air gun from Bosch is a universal tool with 1600 watt power for stripping paint and varnish and for soldering and fixing with various materials. Thanks to its Thermostop function, the heating element automatically shuts down if the tool is overloaded. The temperature and airflow can be controlled using the two different settings. A support surface for bench-mounted use and a closed handle for safe working ensure that this hot air gun is a versatile companion for any DIYer. This user-friendly hot air gun also has a compact design and weighs just 0.75 kg.
- Power input 1.600 W Temperature 300 / 500 °C Airflow 240 / 450 l/min Machine weight 0,75 kg
R499.95Add to cart
- The PSB 500 RE is a lightweight impact drill that provides unbeatable user comfort. This is partly due to the low weight of the tool and its softgrip coverings. Thanks to its powerful 500 watt motor, even tough jobs can be carried out fast and with ease.
- As easy as can be: compact design with softgrip, low weight (only 1.6 kg) and outstanding handling ensure optimum user comfort and maximum performance for every job Powerful 500 W motor and 10 mm drilling diameter in concrete – making even hard jobs easy Bosch Electronic speed control: “accelerate” from 0 – max. using the trigger switch, which enables fingertip control of the power, e.g. when starting to drill in smooth surfaces and when driving screws
- Specifications:Power input: 500W Power output: 228W Max. torque: 7,5Nm No-load speed: 50 – 3.000rpm Impact rate: 33.000bpm Max. drilling diameter in concrete: 10mm Max. drilling diameter in steel: 8mm Max. drilling diameter in wood: 25mm