BRIGHTS HARDWARE is a Western Cape based hardware chain dedicated to providing customers with great service, quality products and expert advice on all things hardware.
Product usesTo be used on new or previously painted cement floors, commercial and residential floors, showrooms, light-industrial floors, kitchens and restaurants, garages, stoeps and patios.
- Polyurethane performance provides ultimate toughness.
- Offers the high performance of twin pack epoxy systems, but in an easy, no-mix formula.
- High impact and chemical resistance.
- Excellent scratch, scuff and wear resistance.
- Odourless and quick drying.
- UV and weather resistant – colourfast and non-yellowing.
- Luxurious medium sheen finish.
- Resists hot tyre pick-up.
- Can be easily touched up.
- Can be applied with a non-slip additive.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Coverage1 litre per 7 – 8m² per coat, applied in 2 coats.
- May be used in structural situations.
- Excellent bond to damp or dry surfaces.
- High ultimate tensile strengths. If only a small quantity of material is required, pre-stir contents of each can using separate clean paddles. Remove
- High ultimate lap sheer strengths.
- Bonds to rock.
- Bonding fresh (plastic) concrete to existing concrete, plaster to brickwork. Can be used to provide a damp-proof barrier within the concrete matrix.
- If applied onto reinforcing steel epidermix 344 will cause no loss of concrete/steel bond strength
- Excellent penetrating ability
- Invisible when cured
- UV resistant
- Total resistance to breakdown by the alkali in masonry
- Tack-free drying
- The substrate retains a high degree of water vapour permeability
- Durable – can enhance water repellency for up to 10 years
- Prevents water-caused damage to walls, including: moss and fungus growth,damp patches after rain, etc
- Designed to improve the water repellency of porous surfaces
- Develops it’s water repellency fast
- Suitable for application to new primed cement plaster, concrete, porous brickwork and various types of building boards.
- May also be applied to suitably primed wood, metals, fibre-cement and gypsum plaster.
- For interior and exterior use
- Smooth matt finish.
- High hiding.
- Very good scrubbability.
- Excellent spreadability with easy application by brush or roller.
- Low VOC and lead free.
- 8 Year Quality Guarantee
GET IT AT BRIGHTS
Apply now so you can start benefitting from even bigger savings.
Drive-Thru Yards available at:
Blackheath • Montague Park • Stikland
Give the gift that can be anything they want!
Available from all BRIGHTS stores.