Showing 1–28 of 32 results
- The PHG 500-2 hot air gun from Bosch is a universal tool with 1600 watt power for stripping paint and varnish and for soldering and fixing with various materials. Thanks to its Thermostop function, the heating element automatically shuts down if the tool is overloaded. The temperature and airflow can be controlled using the two different settings. A support surface for bench-mounted use and a closed handle for safe working ensure that this hot air gun is a versatile companion for any DIYer. This user-friendly hot air gun also has a compact design and weighs just 0.75 kg.
- Power input 1.600 W Temperature 300 / 500 °C Airflow 240 / 450 l/min Machine weight 0,75 kg
- Self levelling 360degrees projection of horizontal and vertical laser lines onto walls ceiling and floors
- 20m working range at an accuracy of .04mm per metre
- Base has a 1/4" thread that can be connected any camera tripod carry bag and batteries included 1 year warranty