Showing all 19 results
- For interior\exterior use, clear gloss water-based sealer
- For unglazed, porous tiles, cement, stone and brick
- The product is water repellent and stain / soil resistant
- Coverage 5-12m2 per litre depending on porposity of surface.
- Indoor use only in all furniture and woodwork
- antique wax cleans and refreshes as it polishes
- Apply with soft, dry cloth, allow to dry to a white powder and then polish with a clean soft cloth
- Repeat as necessary
- Test on small area first
- A tinted oil finish for exterior application to hard, dense, timber decking
- Provides UV-protection water repellence
- Also suitable for roughly-sawn wood e.g. Wendy houses and fences.
- Recommended reapplication every 6 months or when wood looks dry.
- Coverage 3.3 m2 per litre (for 3 coats)
- Maintenance product for exterior use
- A penetrating, weatherproof wax ultra-violet filter for previously effectively despite the presence of waxes, oil, varnished or sealer.
- Wood should first be sealed with woodoc exterior sealer if the product is used on wooden decks apply very sparingly as the surface can become slippery