Showing 1–12 of 17 results
R159.95 – R1,699.00
Typical Application (Ensure all substrates are completely dry or cured before application) Porous substrates such as: Natural Tiles Stone Brick (Not suitable for face-bricks) Cement Concrete Ornamental pavers Features Strong, durable surface finish Water-repellent Stain- and oil-resistant Easy to use and apply Easy to clean brushes and equipment with water before they dry Environment-friendly, non-toxic Suitable for walking surfaces Note: (To tint) Only Woodoc colours can be used with Woodoc 45 Finish:Gloss Application:Interior & Exterior Coverage:5 - 12 m2 per litre, depending on porosity of substrate Packaging:1 litre, 5 litre. (20 or 200 litres available on request) Colour:ClearSelect options
Add to cart
- Indoor use only in all furniture and woodwork
- antique wax cleans and refreshes as it polishes
- Apply with soft, dry cloth, allow to dry to a white powder and then polish with a clean soft cloth
- Repeat as necessary
- Test on small area first
R189.95 – R589.95Select options
- A tinted oil finish for exterior application to hard, dense, timber decking
- Provides UV-protection water repellence
- Also suitable for roughly-sawn wood e.g. Wendy houses and fences.
- Recommended reapplication every 6 months or when wood looks dry.
- Coverage 3.3 m2 per litre (for 3 coats)