Pex-Alu-Pex Composite Pipe
Conforms with GB\T 24001-2004, ISO 14001-2004
- Easy installation
- No expensive tools required
- High quality product at one quarter of copper pipe’s price
- High pressure up to 1Mpa – 10 Bar working pressure
- Hot and cold water installations up to 90 Celsius
- Corrosion free and theft free as it has no scrap value
- Watertight joints guaranteed by using normal compression fittings and plastic inserts
- 10 year guarantee on correct installation
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
15mm x 25mm
|Dimensions||2500 x 15 x 15cm|
|Pex-Alu-Pex Composite Pipe|
Cancellations and Returns
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions.