DEWALT 18V LI-ION BRUSHLESS IMPACT DRILL KIT 65NM WITH 2X3AH BATTERIES
Hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications.
Compact at only 175mm front to back designed to fit in tight spaces.
Lightweight at only 1.07kg.
LED footlight for superior visibility.
Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces.
DEWALT built a brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime.
1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength.
340 UWO of power to help get the job done.
MAX TORQUE (HARD): 65Nm
OUTPUT POWER: 340 UWO
NO LOAD SPEED (1ST): 0 – 450 rpm
NO LOAD SPEED (2ND): 0 – 1650 rpm
IMPACT RATE (1ST GEAR): 0 – 7650 bpm
IMPACT RATE (2ND GEAR): 0 – 28050 bpm
DRILLING CAPACITY (WOOD): 30 mm
DRILLING CAPACITY (METAL): 13 mm
DRILLING CAPACITY (MASONRY): 13 mm
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
The DCD709L2T Hammer Drill Driver provides superior functionality, power, and performance in a compact format. The ATOMIC range has outstanding power to size ratio: exceptional speed and torque delivered in a brand new, smaller design.
|Dimensions||42 x 12 x 33cm|