DURAM WALL SHEEN WHITE
- Product Uses
An attractive paint for interior and exterior walls and ceilings.
Easy care- washable and dirt resistant
Attractive, long lasting finish
Premium pure acrylic formulation
Optimised for colour
- This product has an 8 year Quality Guarantee.
Stock is low. Please request a quote if you require more units.
- Additional Information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
5 Litre, 20 Litre
|Dimensions||33 x 33 x 38 cm|
Cancellations and Returns
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions.
Email to a friend
Product Uses: Long-lasting wall paint that is both stylish and practical, it is perfect for high-wear living areas like living rooms, bedrooms, passages, offices and commercial spaces.Advantages: • Easy to wash – scrubbable, stain resistant and withstands burnishing. • Elegant, long lasting finish. • Inhibits microbial growth – bacteria, mould and mildew resistant • Optimised for colour. • Excellent obliteration and colourfast – long lasting colour. • Pure acrylic formulation. • 12-year quality guarantee. • Available in classic standard colours or can be tinted to over 800 colours. • 1L – Available in White and Tint bases. • 5L & 20L – Available in Standard colours and Tint bases.Select options
A coarse, textured weather resistant paint. Intended Uses Weatherproofing and decorating exterior wall surfaces. Also used to disguise minor surface irregularities in the substrate. For application to well cleaned, prepared and primed concrete, cement plaster and other masonry surfaces. Features & Benefits Granular, sand textured finish Protects exterior surfaces against the weather and the elements Durable and long lasting Fills hairline cracks and disguises minor surface defects and repaired areas Its tough formulation gives a long lasting matt finish that covers hairline cracks while maintaining its colour longer. 8 year quality guarantee (Refer to T & C ’s at www.plascon.co.za) Product Information Appearance Colours Solids Viscosity at 23 °C Recommended DFT Recommended WFT Theoretical spreading rate Practical spreading rate VOC Textured finish. White (TTT 1); Khoisan Kraal (TTT 2); Motswere (TTT 3); Mamepe (TTT 4); Amanzimtoti (TTT 5); Imvelo (TTT 6); Lefika (TTT 7); Maru a Pula (TTT 8). 35% by volume Approx. 110 KU 40 – 50 μm per coat 114 – 143 μm per coat 7.8 m²/L per coat @ 45 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used. 0 g/ L Application Details Mixing Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle until homogeneous. Method Brush or normal roller. Spray not normally recommended since the product is abrasive. Thinning Not recommended Cleaning Drying time Water Touch dry: 1 h @ 23 °C Over coating: 2 h @ 23 °CR169.95–R959.95 Select options
Extremely durable, washable, pure acrylic emulsion sheen paint. Intended Uses • For application to suitably primed new and previously painted plaster, concrete, wood, various building boards and to suitably primed mild steel, galvanised steel and gypsum plaster. • For exterior use Features & Benefits • An attractive low sheen finish which has exceptional exterior durability. • Alkali and water resistant • Hero Ingredient: Unique Dirt Barrier formulation with unique polymer chemistry for the ultimate protection against dirt • No added lead • 12 Year Quality Guarantee. (Refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.com) Product Information Appearance Colours Tint Bases Generic type Volume Solids Viscosity Recommended DFT Recommended WFT Theoretical spreading rate Practical spreading rate TVOC Low sheen White (WAA 1) and standard colours as per colour card Also available in a wide range of INSPIRED COLOUR tints: Pastel Tint Base (TWA 1000), Deep Tint Base (TWA 2000) and Transparent Tint Base (TWA 3010). Pure acrylic 38% 85 – 90KU 25 – 35 μm per coat 66 – 92 μm per coat 12.7 m²/L per coat @ 30 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used. White: 13 g/L, Standard colours: 13-19 g/L, Tint bases: 13 g/L Application Details Mixing Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle until homogeneous. Method Brush, roller or airless spray. Thinning Not recommended - Ready for use. Cleaning Water. Drying time Touch dry: 30 mins @ 23 °C (50% RH) Over coating: 2 h @ 23 °CR189.95–R1,619.95 Select options
R139.95–R899.95 Select options
- superior water based quality acrylic emulsion paint. Intended Uses
- Suitable for application to new primed cement plaster, concrete, porous brickwork and various types of building boards. May also be applied to suitably primed wood, metals, fibre-cement and gypsum plaster.
- For interior and exterior use Features & Benefit
- Ceramic technology with enhanced durability.
- Smooth matt finish
- High whiteness and hiding.
- Very good scrubbability.
- Excellent spreadability with easy application by brush or roller.
- Low TVOC and lead free.
- 7 Year Quality Guarantee (Refer to T & C’s at www.plascon.com). Product Information Appearance Colours Tint Bases Generic type Volume Solids Viscosity at 23 °C Recommended DFT Recommended WFT Theoretical spreading rate Practical spreading rate TVOC Smooth matt White (EPL 30) and a wide range of INSPIRED COLOUR tints Pastel (TAP 1010), Deep (TAP 2000), Transparent (TAP 3010) and Yellow (TAP 5010) Modified acrylic emulsion 33 – 35%. 90 KU (approx.) 25 – 35 μm. 74 – 103 μm 11.3 m²/L @ 30 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the pprofile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used. <16 g/L for White Pastel, Deep and Transparent bases (tinted). Application Details Mixing Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle until homogeneous and stir periodically during use. Method Brush, roller or airless spray. Thinning Not recommended Cleaning Drying time Water Touch dry: 30 min @ 23 °C Over coating: 1 h @ 23 °C
an extremely tough premium quality protective and decorative finish for interior walls and trim work. Intended Uses • Used as a decorative and protective finish on interior primed masonry surfaces. • It can also be used directly onto interior surfaces such as hard and soft woods, melamine, mild steel, galvanised steel, aluminium and PVC. • Ideal for furniture, doors, skirtings and wall surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms. Features & Benefits • Hero Ingredient: Polytough, unique polyurethane enamel that cross-links to form a resilient protective barrier that makes VELVAGLO heat, steam, chip and stain resistant. • Dries to an attractive semi-gloss satin sheen finish which is completely washable, tough and mar resistant. • Unique gel formulation - does not drip during brush application and allows higher than normal build per coat. • High opacity. • Built in primer allows direct to surface application on correctly prepared selected interior surfaces. • No undercoat necessary for masonry surfaces after priming. • No added lead. • 12 Year Quality Guarantee. (Interior application, refer to terms & conditions at www.plascon.com) . Product Information Appearance Colours Tint Bases Generic type Volume Solids Recommended DFT Recommended WFT Theoretical spreading rate Practical spreading rate TVOC Satin sheen White (VLO 1) and standard colours as per colour card. Also available in a wide range of INSPIRED COLOUR tints. Pastel Tint Base (TVG 1000), Deep Tint Base (TVG 2000) and Transparent Tint Base (TVG 3010) Polyurethane alkyd 45% 25 – 40 μm 56 – 89 μm 12.9 m²/L @ 35 μm DFT. This serves as a guide only. The practical spreading rate will vary depending on the profile of the substrate, as well as the application technique and tools used. White: 435 g/L, Pastel & Transparent bases: 409 g/L, Deep base: 421 g/L Application Details Mixing Ready for use by brush or roller. Stirring is not recommended since it will break down the gel structure. If stirred, allow to stand for 8 hours for gel to recover. Method Brush, mohair roller or spray. Thinning Ready for use for brush and mohair roller application. For spray application thin approximately 10 parts VELVAGLO to 1 part SPRAYING THINNER (TH 3) or MINERAL TURPENTINE (AZH 1) by volume. NOTE: Thinning will destroy the non drip properties. Cleaning Drying time MINERAL TURPENTINE (AZH 1) or POLYCELL BRUSH CLEANER (502205). Touch dry: 4 h @ 23 °C Over coating: 16 h @ 23 °CR134.95–R589.95 Select options