EVERON ANTI-FREEZE GLYCOL 1L
Is a Monoethylene Glycol base that contains corrosion inhibitors protecting the entire cooling system against corrosion and scale build-up.
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
Especially suitable for use in engines employing cast iron, aluminium, copper, or combinations of these metals used in modern engine designs.
It is also compatible with all standard rubber hoses, gaskets and seals used within the cooling system and provide excellent protection against cavitation corrosion and effective water pump lubrication, reducing wear and noise.
|Dimensions||19 x 13 x 19cm|