MAKITA DIE GRINDER 400W 25000RPM
R1,899.00Pay over 3 equal zero-interest instalments Learn more
Small-circumference housing for easy handling.
– Anti-slip rubber cover for easy handling.
– Round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damages / scratches to workpiece.
– Vent slots designed to direct the exhaust air stream towards the opposite side of the operator.
– High heat resistance.
– Lock-off button built in the centre of paddle lever.
– Double Insulation. (Tool does not come wheel point or flapper wheel)
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
Continuous rating input
|Collet-6mm Wheel Diameter-38mm|
No load speed (r/min)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
|358 x 82 x 82mm|
Power supply cord
|Dimensions||46 x 11 x 10cm|