MAKITA ROTARY HAMMER 26MM 800W M8701B
26 mm (1″) Combination Hammer, SDS-PLUS bits
High performance and durability at less expense
3-Mode operation for “Rotation Only”, “Hammering with Rotation” or “Hammering Only” for multiple applications
Re-located operating mode lever for increased protection and durability
Improved bit guide for increased bit stability during drilling applications
Easy-to-grip handle gives maximum power thrust and provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip
Soft grip provides more comfort and control
Powerful 800 W motor delivers 2.3 J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection
Forward/reverse lever – position of the switch allows brushes to be positioned so that the drill maintains same speed and torque in forward and reverse
Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application
One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
Blows per minute – 0-4,500
Continuous rating Input – 800W
Capacity – Concrete: 26 mm (1″) Core Bit: 68 mm (2-11/16″) Diamond Core Bit (Dry Type): 80 mm (3-1/8″)
- Additional information
- Cancellations & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
|Dimensions||41 x 10 x 32cm|
Cancellations and Returns
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions.
- The Bosch PMF 220 CE multifunction tool is the ideal tool for renovation and repair jobs of all kinds – be it sanding, cutting, sawing or routing.
- This is thanks to the high-performance motor with 220 watts of power and the Bosch Constant Electronic.
- The latter ensures consistently high power even under load.
- The patented Starlock toolholder ensures optimum power transfer from the motor to the saw blade or sanding pad.
- The PMF 220 CE’s magnetic toolholder with universal screw also makes changing accessories even more convenient
- Self levelling 360degrees projection of horizontal and vertical laser lines onto walls ceiling and floors
- 20m working range at an accuracy of .04mm per metre
- Base has a 1/4" thread that can be connected any camera tripod carry bag and batteries included 1 year warranty