Avoid clutter with a 2-in-1 appliance for summer and winter
In winter we bring out the heaters, come summer we pack away the heaters and bring out the coolers. What a mission?
What about the in-between temperatures when we get those cold few days in summer? Do we just bare the cold or go through the effort to unpack the heater again?
The answer? The Symphony Noble Evaporative Cooler and Heater, 2-in-1 unit for all year-round comfort offering cooling and heating.
This nifty compact appliance is a great addition to any small room, and you can switch between functions with a click of a button. With a long-distance remote you can set the airflow perfectly at bed level and comes with a sleep timer function.
All-in-one functionality including cooling, heating, ventilation, and humidification.
Powerful Airflow and low noise achieved through our quiet and energy-efficient electric motor technology.
The Symphony Noble is fitted with the following for convenience and easy use:
- Touch control panel
- Long-distance full-function remote control
- Fitted with castor-wheels for easy mobility
- Three air-flow speeds: Natural, Sleep, Normal with a four-way air deflection system.
- Auto vertical louver movement
- Fully closable manual louvers
- 0.5 – 7.5 hours OFF timer function.
- Pre-filter to remove dust
- High-performance cooling pads
- Water shortage alarm protective function.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is organised by Brights Hardware (the “Organisers”) and is open to all South African citizens residing in the Republic of South Africa (a valid South African identity document is required), except directors, members, business partners, employees, sales agents, advertising agency staff, advisors or consultants of the Organisers, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of all the aforesaid (including, but not limited to, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters).
- By entering the competition all participants and prize winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition, which will be interpreted by the Organisers in their sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
- The competition will be overseen and certified as set out in the Regulations to the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 of South Africa where after the Organisers’ decision regarding all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter the competition, the participant must follow entry mechanics stipulated in-store, on the website or on social media.
- The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The competition closes on the 31st of August 2020.
- A random draw conducted by the Organisers or a person appointed by the Organisers will take place on the 4th of September 2020. Only the winner will be notified by telephone, email or social media no later than 72 hours after the draw, and thereafter confirmed in writing. The Organisers will endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- All winners will need to identify themselves with a barcoded South African ID book. The drawn winner, once contacted, will have 5 working days to forward all the required documentation to the Organisers, including but not limited to a certified copy of their South African ID.
- The Organisers reserve the right to request that images are taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- Winners must allow 4 – 6 weeks from the date of being contacted for the prize to be delivered.
- The Organisers shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Again, for promotions with media partners: Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules. Brights Hardware and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. Brights Hardware, media partner and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.